Wednesday, February 5, 2014

see a thousand people just like me

I've made it fairly known that I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. And, yes, I do also like to wear my girly dresses and tights, too. But in my off time? Jeans and a t-shirt is who I am.

I have a Tony the Tiger shirt that says "They're Great!" And it says it really close to the boob area because of course it does.

Every time I wear this shirt I notice dudes noticing it. And some of those dudes give a slight nod of "yeah, they are" and I laugh in my mind because of dudes.

Every so often a dude will just not be able to contain himself. He didn't learn the lesson from Seinfeld about treating boobs like the Sun.

This happened at the golf fun times on Sunday. This dude noticed the shirt and did the "yeah, they are" nod with a nice smirk. But then he kept looking. And looking. And looking some more. And then he finally had looked so much that he burst out with "Great shirt, by the way. Great shirt." as he continued to not really make eye contact with my eyes. He was more making contact with Tony. He was totally talking to Tony.

What makes this extra special creepy fun? My Dad was right there. And the dude knew it was my Dad. Poor dude. So overwhelmed by boobs. So sad.

At this PGA fun times most of the girls that go dress up. If you can call what they are wearing as being dressed, that is. But, again, they are all dressed up with heels and hair and makeup and they're being all the what they think is sexy that they think they need to be.

Then there I am. With my jeans, t-shirt, and dorky hat. And yet I notice some dudes check me out. And if I'm actually noticing these dudes checking me out that likely means there are others I don't notice. And that, my friends, makes me feel a tiny bit better about this area of the world in which I live. That there are, actually, dudes that will make note of an adorable nerd. I like being able to have a few positive vibes when I'm out in the world.

And that is the dudes are dudes even at PGA fun times recap.

1 comment:

  1. You're confident in what you wear and who you are and that is what attracts men. Not skimpy dresses. Those attract boys.

    ReplyDelete